Forum Rules and Etiquette
- Treat other members with the respect they deserve.
- Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
- Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
- Using red text is forbidden. Only moderators and administrators may use this.
- Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum staff will be not tolerated. Posts which constitute any of the following will be removed on sight:
Vulgar or graphic
Of pornographic nature
Offensive to any specific group of people
Offensive to a general audience
Invasive of a person’s privacy
- Please be considerate in language you use on the forum.
- No hacking, and illegal activity, such as torrents and illegal downloads, this will not be tolerated, and if appropriate, may be reported to local authority.
- Do not post inappropriate material. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, don’t post it.
- No material discriminated through Scarsdale Publishing Literary Courses may be shared outside of the classroom and forums.
- No spamming or irrelevant advertising
Spam: Pointless posts with little relevance to the topic
Irrelevant advertising: promotion of products or services that are not related to the topic.
- Do not send unsolicited private messages to any community member for goods, or services – under no circumstances should you private message any community member for the purposes of requesting goods or services.
Respect the staff and their decisions – Any threads or posts questioning the decisions of staff will be removed on sight; if you have a problem with the actions of a staff member then discussing it with them via private message is the correct way to deal with it. If you have any questions, you may email us at email@example.com